Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Glock 18 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/glock-18-a-89472/)

xplosv8u 04-24-2013 03:20 PM

Glock 18
 
For those of you that have yet to hear of this magnificent piece of artillery OR are unfamiliar with it's features, I strongly recommend that you research/look up it's absolutely DEVASTATING power considering it's no bigger in size to an average Hand Gun. This phenomenal machine has a rate of fire between 1200 - 1300 rounds per minute! Even after having fired 15000 rounds through the fire arm, it's accuracy and operation in general were NOT compromised one iota.

HOSSFLY 04-24-2013 03:22 PM

Do you own stock or what :confused:
FYI- There is a Glock section----

xplosv8u 04-24-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xplosv8u
For those of you that have yet to hear of this magnificent piece of artillery OR are unfamiliar with it's features, I strongly recommend that you research/look up it's absolutely DEVASTATING power considering it's no bigger in size to an average Hand Gun. This phenomenal machine has a rate of fire between 1200 - 1300 rounds per minute! Even after having fired 15000 rounds through the fire arm, it's accuracy and operation in general were NOT compromised one iota.

So reliable is this monster that it's capable of severe and abusive operation without disrupting the piece's integrity. At last count, it was the holder of "The Guiness Book of World Records" for highest firing rate given the size & type of gun. It's capable of a whopping 1200 - 1300 rounds / min and has various types and capacity magazines available for use with this remarkable piece of equipment. Without question, my personal favorite fire arm by a mile and believe me people - Nothing comes even close to it's formidable design.

rhyno13 04-24-2013 03:38 PM

Glock still sucks no matter how fast it fires.

HOSSFLY 04-24-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13 (Post 1225371)
Glock still sucks no matter how fast it fires.

And please take your worship to the glock section :confused:

xplosv8u 04-24-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

And please take your worship to the glock section :confused:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Having said this though, opinions are like arse holes,,, everyone's got one mate.

Jagermeister 04-24-2013 05:05 PM

Some variants of the Thompson machine gun can fire 1500 rounds a minute of .45 acp. Much more accurate and conventional. I micro uzi has shoots 1200 rounds a minute and is as big as a handgun. The KRISS Super V submachine gun shoots .45 acp at 4500 rounds a minute. An HK MP5 shoots 6000 rounds per minute. etc, etc, etc. Artillary?. Oh, the gun can be dangerous, people have shot themselves with a Glock 18. The gun is not easy to control. You need lots of training. For example:


HOSSFLY 04-24-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xplosv8u (Post 1225443)
Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Having said this though, opinions are like arse holes,,, everyone's got one mate.

Speakin of arse holes cuzzin :rolleyes:
And we still have a glock section of -----well-----glock worshipers ;)

Jagermeister 04-24-2013 05:14 PM

Hey Hoss,
Do you just love these posts. Glock this, Glock that and not even know the facts. Oh well, at least once a week.

HOSSFLY 04-25-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister
Hey Hoss,
Do you just love these posts. Glock this, Glock that and not even know the facts. Oh well, at least once a week.

For sure---


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.