Ghost Sights For Glock 23 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Ghost Sights For Glock 23

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepejeep View Post
I just put the Big Dot Tritium on my Model 32. Haven't fired it yet but they look to be very fast to get on target. I'll let y'all know when I get to try 'em out.
XS Sight Systems - Sights
Sorry, I know the threads a little old, but didn't see if the OP made his decision yet. If not, I would second the XS Sights. I've got a set of XS 24/7 Big Dots on my Glock 26, which is my EDC gun, and I absolutely love them. For me, they are much faster to acquire, and make shooting with both eyes open more intuitive and much easier. The big dot out front really catches your attention and makes follow-up shots much easier for me.

I've had them on there for probably 4-5 months, and have fired a few hundreds rounds with them, and love them. I'm actually thinking of getting them for all my other pistols, but will definitely get them for any future carry guns.

You may think that they are less accurate than conventional sights, but at regular combat distances, they're awesome, and I've even shot them out to 25 yards and I'm just as accurate with them as with conventional 3 dot.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"