Gen 4 Conversion Kit Question

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Gen 4 Conversion Kit Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 62 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Gen 4 Conversion Kit Question

My main question is: What is the difference between a Gen 3 and Gen 4 when it comes to 22lr conversion kits? The AA kit won't work on both (what's the reason?)..I've got a Tactical Solutions kit which works on both. A also just picked up a new Ciener kit. The Ciener kit is nicely made but just flat out doesn't work and I'm wondering if it's a Gen 4 thing. Before you blast Ciener, let me just say that I've got a PT92 Ciener kit that runs flawlessly. The TSG kit did need some serious modifications to get it running well but I don't see anything I could really modify or improve on the Ciener kit. thx for any input

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here