Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > G30 vs G26

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I am getting a g27 for my wife because I already have a g23. I hear you on the sharing of rounds. You can get conversion barrels. Do research because I'm not sure which models convert. Good luck.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

I had both, just sold the G26 because I needed the cash towards a safe and made a lot of money on it

But honestly I miss the G26 for its accuracy and size. It was my dedicated carry gun. Recoil is noticeable but controllable. I could nail 3" groups from 10 yards which was good for me. AMAZING carry gun all things considered.

I now own just the G30 SF and Im in love with it. For a .45 its controllable and I am WICKED accurate with it! I can still hit 3-4" groups out as far as 15 yards. Both great guns.....and the G30 is just fine for carry. I use a custom built IWB leather wrapped Kydex holster and its great for carry. Def not a light gun because of the chunky slide but no heavier than a commander/gov 1911 full loaded.

I vote Glock 30!