Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > G19 Holster Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default G19 Holster Question

I bought a uncle mikes sidekick holster size 15 for my kel-tec p-11. Does anyone know if this gun will fit in this holster? I think it may but will probaly be a little too snug. Thanks for any advice or opinions.

Matt

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

The only thing I use the nylon hosters for is storage as they really don't do a very good job for carrying your pistol. Most of us have a huge box of holsters we've collected over the years looking for that perfect one. Do you want to conceal carry, open carry, outside the waist, inside the waist, crossdraw, etc...

Old 05-20-2010, 07:03 AM   #3

Default Holster

I have a little north american arms 22 mag for my conceal gun. The g19 will be for target practice and home defense and maybe once in a blue moon take it out with me for protection. I probaly just need a outside belt holser, anyone have one to recommend?

Old 05-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #4

I'm interested in the belly band for cc. I'm not sure how good it will work, with a beer gut?

Old 05-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooie View Post
I'm interested in the belly band for cc. I'm not sure how good it will work, with a beer gut?
sooie, bb works fine but i had to go out and buy shorts with elastic waistbands so the bb and g19 will fit. too tight with jeans and regular shorts. i am waiting for my galco shoulder holster to arrive,....... on cooler days i'll wear the shoulder rig, or belt holster. they do make a tee shirt with a built in holster, but you still need somthing over it. ................poop all that stuff is fer them thar skinny fellars lol.....1st glock

Old 05-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #6

Right on 1stglock :cheers: