G-35 od
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > G-35 od

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default G-35 od

Well I'm back on the hunt agin. I was looking for a OD G-23 and got my hands on one after about six mounts and $675 !!!! Big one's but now I'm on a new mission. I'm in the market for a OD G-35 if anyone could put me in the right direction of where I might could find one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 AM   #2

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun-runner
Well I'm back on the hunt agin. I was looking for a OD G-23 and got my hands on one after about six mounts and $675 !!!! Big one's but now I'm on a new mission. I'm in the market for a OD G-35 if anyone could put me in the right direction of where I might could find one.
I have a standard black G35 and love it!! I wish you luck on your hunt!!!

image-3467709216.jpg

Old 11-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #3

Thanks man that's nice looking piece you got there. Do you have experience shooting the other clock models ? If so does it perform better than the Glock 22? In your opinion

Old 11-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #4

Liked 1094 Times on 655 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun-runner
Thanks man that's nice looking piece you got there. Do you have experience shooting the other clock models ? If so does it perform better than the Glock 22? In your opinion
I've shot the G19 and G21. My friend has the G22, but I have not shot it. He has shot mine and says the trigger on the G35 is much better than the G22 and less recoil. The G21 is very nice and not much recoil IMO. I really want a G20 10MM, but that will be another day.