Fyi
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Fyi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Fyi

Hey everyone. So i've had my glock for 3 days now and have put 300+ rounds through it. I have the regular mag for it ad also have a 15 round mag extra. I have put 200+ rounds of winchester through it, the $31 ones from walmart and had no problems at all. These last 100 were federal brand and out of 100 there were 10 that didnt chamber. I used the regular and extended mag and had problems out of both. The only explination is the ammo used so if you can avoid it do not use federal .40 ammo

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 244 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Zero issues here through thousands upon thousands of rounds of Federal Champion pistol ammo...even been through a bit of it in 40sw. Maybe you somehow got a bad batch, but it would seem more likely that you have a finicky mag. Are both genuine Glock mags?

Old 01-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #3

I've also run thousands of round without issue.

If you're a new shooter, it could also be that you're limp wristing. Have you had anyone else shoot the pistol to see if they have the same problems?

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 01-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #4

Yea both are glock brand mags. They have been shot by others and i keep my wrist steady so i just dont know that its anything other than ammo. Possible it could be a bad batch but if the magazine is crazy it would be both because they both done it. Ill try another box since you 2 have had no problem after 1000.