fiber optic sights on glock

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > fiber optic sights on glock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default fiber optic sights on glock

has any body got any in put on fiber optic sights son in law has the
Click to Zoom
Williams Adjustable Fire Sight Set in his Taurus pt 111 and his 247 . Looking to try a set on my G 19

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #2
Cancer Killa
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 645

Send your slide to me and I'll put any fiber optics you want on it and I can suggest some of my favorites as well.

Owner/Armorer at Argyle Armoring, LLC - FFL 07
NRA Life Member
What do I know? I'm only a professional.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerH
has any body got any in put on fiber optic sights son in law has the
Click to Zoom
Williams Adjustable Fire Sight Set in his Taurus pt 111 and his 247 . Looking to try a set on my G 19
I have a set of truglo tfo on my g22 and they.. are.. awesome! They absolutely show up bright in any lighting condition. Very pleased with them.

Old 06-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 250 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 105

Default Fiber Optics

I have the green fiber optic on some of my guns and I am very pleased w it. Mine are set kinda high because they were designed for tactical guns and suppressors. Holsters must be designed to accommodate the extra height or it's hell on the sight channel.

The beauty of Glocks is the variety of after-market selection. Pick one you trust and if you don't have an installation tool (sight pusher) I w send slide out.

Some competitors like the new triangle sights. If your going to change them, it's worth a look. I prefer adj. sights so I can move the POI to suit whatever ammo is on sale at the time.

Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #5

Liked 16 Times on 15 Posts

Learn to point shoot.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

I did install the adjustable Williams Adjustable Fire Sight green in back red on the front makes it easy to see when doing defensive pistol shoot at the club

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".