Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Extended mag release.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Extended mag release.

I just installed a Lone Wolf extended mag release and handle plug on my Glock 22. It works great. The mags lock in easier than before, and you can drop them without shifting your grip. I shoot left handed and it's really easy to drop empty mags with the middle finger of my left hand. I reccomend this upgrade to any and all glock owners. I'm also running Trijicon night sites, and give them two big thums up too. Low light acquisiton is a breeze.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I agree, I recommend the extended slilde stop lever and extended magazine release for all glocks that I service. Especially if they are duty carry. I don't see why Glock doesn't just put them on all their weapons.

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #3

Agreed. Another nice addition to the line would be inter-changeable fore and backstraps to keep up with other companies. Maybe even changeable textured plates on the side of the grip. charging groves on the front of the slide would be nice as well.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Watch those extended mag releases with your particular holsters if you carry. Sometimes they interfere and disengage your magazine.