CC Holster for G30
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > CC Holster for G30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2011, 02:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CC Holster for G30

I've seen some great carry concealed holsters on the market but I was looking for some opinions on some inside the pant holsters

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-06-2011, 04:26 AM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 10 Posts

Crossbreed supertuck = iwb perfection. I wear mine everyday and love it.

Old 09-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #3

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Before you cash out on the Xbreed Supertuck take a look at Tommy Theis' offerings. These holsters are far better in the fit and finish department.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

His prices are better and include shipping.

No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt.

I have both. My Xbreed Super Tuck was not securely holding my BHP (failed the up-side-down shake test) and to save $ I got it in cowhide. I need horsehide here in south Florida. The Xbreed came with the standard metal clips which was ruining my carry belt. (belt cost more than holster!) My Xbreed cost me $69.75 + $8.95 shipping = $78.70

I started to look for an alternitive. Goju suggested Tommy Theis holsters and the rest, as they say, is history.

The Theis holster I ordered is horsehide with Kydex jclips and was $65 including shipping! It is belt friendly, just as comfortable as the Xbreed and passes the up-side-down shake test!

A Supertuck in horsehide and Kydex jclips is $94.75 + $8.95 shipping = $103.70

IMHO, it was a no-brainer.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-06-2011, 11:49 PM   #4

I was gonna say the Crossbreed Supertuck as well. I have one in Horsehide and absolutely love it. However, I'd never heard of Theis until just now, and after seeing his holsters and prices, I will be ordering from him instead of Crossbreed in the future. It also looks like his holsters are combat cut, something which costs like an extra $10 from crossbreed, which is another nice feature.

I also like his mag holders, something crossbreed doesn't have.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 09-08-2011, 06:33 AM   #5

Look into the milt sparks summer special. If they make it for the 30 i would be a
Good hoster.

"Charlie dont surf"!!!

Old 09-08-2011, 06:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt.
Cane, have you tried a good Nylon belt? They are much sturdier than leather and there's nothing to mess up.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Old 09-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #7

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadeuce View Post
Cane, have you tried a good Nylon belt? They are much sturdier than leather and there's nothing to mess up.
I've not had luck with non-leather belts when used with a full-size steel pistol.

It has been a while and I have not tried any of the new technology offerings, maybe it's time.

Being old school can limit a closed minded cur.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-09-2011, 01:25 AM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Thanks dude for this website. I gotta G23 and in the market for a G30 so, i need a good holster but i dont wanna break the bank.