Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   CC Holster for G30 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/cc-holster-g30-47794/)

Logan636 09-05-2011 01:59 AM

CC Holster for G30

I've seen some great carry concealed holsters on the market but I was looking for some opinions on some inside the pant holsters

RecklessRegard 09-06-2011 03:26 AM

Crossbreed supertuck = iwb perfection. I wear mine everyday and love it.

canebrake 09-06-2011 03:49 AM

Before you cash out on the Xbreed Supertuck take a look at Tommy Theis' offerings. These holsters are far better in the fit and finish department.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

His prices are better and include shipping.

No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt.

I have both. My Xbreed Super Tuck was not securely holding my BHP (failed the up-side-down shake test) and to save $ I got it in cowhide. I need horsehide here in south Florida. The Xbreed came with the standard metal clips which was ruining my carry belt. (belt cost more than holster!) My Xbreed cost me $69.75 + $8.95 shipping = $78.70

I started to look for an alternitive. Goju suggested Tommy Theis holsters and the rest, as they say, is history.

The Theis holster I ordered is horsehide with Kydex jclips and was $65 including shipping! It is belt friendly, just as comfortable as the Xbreed and passes the up-side-down shake test!

A Supertuck in horsehide and Kydex jclips is $94.75 + $8.95 shipping = $103.70

IMHO, it was a no-brainer. ;)

FCross7 09-06-2011 10:49 PM

I was gonna say the Crossbreed Supertuck as well. I have one in Horsehide and absolutely love it. However, I'd never heard of Theis until just now, and after seeing his holsters and prices, I will be ordering from him instead of Crossbreed in the future. It also looks like his holsters are combat cut, something which costs like an extra $10 from crossbreed, which is another nice feature.

I also like his mag holders, something crossbreed doesn't have.

-Fred

topgun84 09-08-2011 05:33 AM

Look into the milt sparks summer special. If they make it for the 30 i would be a
Good hoster.

Thadeuce 09-08-2011 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 575510)
No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt.

Cane, have you tried a good Nylon belt? They are much sturdier than leather and there's nothing to mess up.

canebrake 09-08-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thadeuce (Post 576754)
Cane, have you tried a good Nylon belt? They are much sturdier than leather and there's nothing to mess up.

I've not had luck with non-leather belts when used with a full-size steel pistol.

It has been a while and I have not tried any of the new technology offerings, maybe it's time.

Being old school can limit a closed minded cur. :o

Glockpotion23 09-09-2011 12:25 AM

Thanks dude for this website. I gotta G23 and in the market for a G30 so, i need a good holster but i dont wanna break the bank.