Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Brand New GLOCK 22 Trijicon night sights 3 HICAP mags

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Brand New GLOCK 22 Trijicon night sights 3 HICAP mags

Hello all, I tried to post this in the classified but it wouldnt let me , So I thought it would be ok to post in the glock section.

New In Box never fired GLOCK 22 40 S&W with Glock factory installed Tijicon night sights, This package comes with:

3 high capacity magazines (Instead of normal 2)
Trijicon night sights ($90 upgrade)
Original GLOCK box, sealed paperwork
Bore brush and Speed loader

I have several of these kits available so when there gone there gone. At a Gun shop this package will run you $570+Nightsights+Tax+background.

Once again these are all Brand new never fired flawless. Thank you

$600

I have no idea to pictures in here, but I have some to email, please email italianinjin@gmail.com if you are interested. If out of state of FL, I also have a confirmed paypal and can Ship to an FFL.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

To advertise on this forum you must register as a vendor.

If Paypal catches you using their service for guns, they will lock your account and freeze it...

Old 02-27-2010, 06:04 PM   #3

yes it is the LE package they were actually sent to a poliece dept, and were never issued and they traded them in.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #4

yeah, 40 is alot easier to come by than 9mm lol specialy at wally mart. there always out of 9mm, i personally carry a kimber .45 pro carry. I dont want anyone limping away lol. but yea, this package in stores would be upmost of 700$