Best Glock of Them All! VIDEO
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Best Glock of Them All! VIDEO


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 584
Liked 136 Times on 97 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Best Glock of Them All! VIDEO

OK, I know, I know. "Best" Glock is really a subjective issue, but, for me, the Glock 21 is, by far, my favorite Glock. Love it. Had a good range session with it yesterday. Here's an introduction with firing demonstrations.

Reasons I love it:

The large grip, I have big hands and I get a great purchase.
The site picture/radius, for me, is fantastic.
Trigger is my favorite Glock trigger, better than my other Glocks.
.45ACP - 'nuff said.
Great capacity: 13+1

Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 06-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 581
Liked 133 Times on 87 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf
OK, I know, I know. "Best" Glock is really a subjective issue, but, for me, the Glock 21 is, by far, my favorite Glock. Love it. Had a good range session with it yesterday. Here's an introduction with firing demonstrations.

Reasons I love it:

The large grip, I have big hands and I get a great purchase.
The site picture/radius, for me, is fantastic.
Trigger is my favorite Glock trigger, better than my other Glocks.
.45ACP - 'nuff said.
Great capacity: 13+1

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdUlcCkO_E
I Agree will you
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2922 Times on 1720 Posts

Default

I still think the 20 might have it beat.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 581
Liked 133 Times on 87 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
I still think the 20 might have it beat.
"I believe Not"
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGN_Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,750
Liked 2512 Times on 1477 Posts
Likes Given: 577

Default

Another feature of the 21 is the cut rifling in a 21 barel instead of the polygonal rifling. Seems to give really good accuracy and it's a Glock thatcomes from the factory with the ability to use cast lead bullets.
SSGN_Doc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2922 Times on 1720 Posts

Default

They are essentially identical. The 20 packs more punch.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2922 Times on 1720 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc
Another feature of the 21 is the cut rifling in a 21 barel instead of the polygonal rifling. Seems to give really good accuracy and it's a Glock thatcomes from the factory with the ability to use cast lead bullets.
That sounds like a great feature.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Amsdorf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 584
Liked 136 Times on 97 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default

Hmmm....that may explain why it does better for me. I know I'm not that great a shot, but I always get better groups with my 21 than my 17 or 26.
Amsdorf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SSGN_Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,750
Liked 2512 Times on 1477 Posts
Likes Given: 577

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
Hmmm....that may explain why it does better for me. I know I'm not that great a shot, but I always get better groups with my 21 than my 17 or 26.
That sight radius is a help too.
SSGN_Doc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
jordan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Defiance,Ohio
Posts: 1,255
Liked 69 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
I still think the 20 might have it beat.
Agreed.

The 10mm is a beastly round.
__________________
Everybody needs a little Devastation!
jordan89 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Must See Range Video (Glock 37 .45 GAP) Uptown_General_Roc Glock Forum 95 06-07-2012 03:40 AM
Glock 37 .45 range video Uptown_General_Roc Glock Forum 0 03-27-2012 12:52 AM
Video - Intro to the Glock Amsdorf Glock Forum 0 01-19-2012 03:16 PM
Video - Shooting the 10mm Glock 20SF duelist1954 Glock Forum 3 10-07-2011 12:03 AM
Check out this glock video. cpttango30 The Club House 25 05-05-2010 03:37 AM



Newest Threads