Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Believe it or not

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Believe it or not

I have a Glock 30 of which I'm very accurate with. However, I do not use the sites on the pistol but rather use the Point and Shoot method.
Question;
How many of you use this method?
Thanks,
Chlogeo

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2011, 05:04 PM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 115

I don't have a 30 myself, but my buddy does and he does the same thing. I just can't get my 23 to do it as accurate as he does.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #3

Liked 949 Times on 671 Posts
Likes Given: 942

I would use the sights but looking over the barrel quickly to get it straight on the target can be pretty accurate and fast.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.