??bash?? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default Everyone's a critic

I love Glocks but i like other brands too; may even love them one day I wont be the ones who only buy Glock cause i do like other's. IMO, i prefer compact pistols, so there are only a few Glocks i would purchase anyway. I have two Glocks right now, may be room for one more maybe. My next purchase has to be the XDM 3.8 (.45 preferably).
Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 6993 Times on 3713 Posts
Likes Given: 530

i figured i would be back to this one. been keeping an eye on it and its not serving the glock community any good. i was hoping it would develop into a positive information type thread but thats not where its going

this is done
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
Closed Thread