All my problems went away with $7....
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > All my problems went away with $7....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 04:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default All my problems went away with $7....

I had some complaints earlier about the feel of my Glock 22 in my hand. The sight picture was hard to acquire at first draw and I always had to adjust my grip to get rid of the pinching feeling on the my middle finger.

I was just about ready to sell it and buy another XD, when I saw a Hogue Handall grip at Midway for $7. I wish I would have found these 10 years ago. Every draw the grip is right on and my sight picture is acquired very quickly. I do not have to readjust my grip and no matter how many rounds or how quickly their shot, the gun doesn't feel like it is slipping around in my hand.

This by far well worth the money,
Darin

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That was one of the first accessories I bought for my G17L some 15 years ago. I still use’em even on my 3rd generation Glock that comes with finger grooves, and they can be used for just about anything you want to hold on tight to....

****** "Shoot him again - His soul is still dancing" ******