Advantage Arms Conversion order experiences

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Advantage Arms Conversion order experiences

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Advantage Arms Conversion order experiences

I ordered an Advantage Arms .22 Conversion kit for my Glock 22 back in March. I still have not received it.

My order was placed with Topglock.com. In July, I asked customer service how many orders were ahead of me. They said about 60. At that same time, the order information for the kit I was ordering showed that there were 410 orders ahead of anyone who ordered on that day. Now the order information shows that there are 58 orders ahead of anyone who orders today.

I would have thought that my order would have been shipped as that 410 backorder number worked it's way down to 58.

Can anyone think of a good reason why Topglock would be giving preference to some orders over others.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Ahhh, welcome to the forum. Perhaps you can drop by the introductions area and do us the honors.

Who knows why your kit isn't here yet - call them?

Old 09-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #3

I am communicating with them via Customer Service email. They have no explanation.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #4

Have you recieved your conversion kit yet? If so how long did it take to get it.

I ordered one for a 26/27 back in December, not here yet and they have since quit displaying how many are on back order. Called them the other day and they said there were 93 ahead of me and when I ordered there were 120 on backorder. I am just thinking I should have gone somewhere else.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #5

I have not yet received by order. It has been over a year. Customer service is no help. Each time that I ask for specific number in the queue ahead of me they respond with "about 100." They will never give me an exact number.

I have bought a kit from a private owner. I like it. It is easy to convert, It is accurate.

Nevertheless, I am going to keep my back order living. By the time it actually ships to me it could well be an antique.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:41 AM   #6

Default It has now been two and half years

Two and half years on back order. This must be a joke.

Tags
advantage arms, topglock.com