30S wanna be!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > 30S wanna be!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default 30S wanna be!

Well, at first I thought it was a really stupid idea, but now I find myself having 30S envy. Planning on selling an M&P40C to make room in the safe for it. Here's the rub.....I can't find a brand new one anywhere. If anyone has a lead on one, please let me know. Gracias.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #2

Try RockYourGlock.com. Last time I checked, they had some! Also, Glockmeister.com. Good luck! I gott lucky - called my LGS one day on a whim and they just got ONE in so I asked them to hold it until I got there!

Old 08-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #3

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I actually settled on the 30! Like it so much, I turned around and bought the 21 as well. I usually carry OWB so the width of the 30 versus the 30S is fractional. Thanks for the lead though.

Old 08-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1336 Times on 700 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Headshot Tactical Customs had two in-stock, ready to ship a couple of days ago. Call/text Matt at (513) 259-4734. He also has Glock 17,19 and all the way up the model line!

(Not Affiliated, just stock aware. )

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 08-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #5

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekGreg
Headshot Tactical Customs had two in-stock, ready to ship a couple of days ago. Call/text Matt at (513) 259-4734. He also has Glock 17,19 and all the way up the model line!

(Not Affiliated, just stock aware. )
Dealt with headshot on numerous occasions. Good guy, good services.