Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > 3.5 lb ghost trigger connector

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts

Default 3.5 lb ghost trigger connector

Hey guys just curious if anyone has one of the ghost trigger connectors. I ordered one the other day. Just the standard connector not the rocket connector. Does anyone have either one of these or both? If you have both what kind of a difference is there? Any install advice? And has anyone actually measured the trigger pull w/just using the stock trigger spring? Thanks for any info

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

i have the standard version,i haven't measured it but you can feel a significant difference,well worth the money in my opinion.install is simple,just check youtube,tons of how to videos.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:58 AM   #3

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts

I actually just got it today. Yea it was incredibly easy to install. Can't wait to get some range time with the new addition. Even from dry firing I can tell its much better than stock. Trigger pull feels much smoother and I love the shorter trigger reset. I just have to retrain myself again on getting the reset while the gun recoils with the shorter pull. Should be faster. I'm entering my first ipda match in October and wanna get it dialed in. Thanks for the input regardless!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy