Your homes layout VRS gun safety - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Your homes layout VRS gun safety

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 459 Times on 293 Posts
Likes Given: 1416

alll my guns are locked up due to chidren but i do keep my g19 in a safe spot at all times where my oldest son and wife can access it quickly if needed and at night it is on my head board.during the day when the home is empty we rely on our security system.

Old 07-24-2013, 04:34 AM   #12

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

ahem, and why can't you ccw around the house, and tuck the pistol under your mattress, near your head when you sleep? 1lb of life insurance, when you have no trouble at all lugging around 20-100 lbs of life threatening blubber?

Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 AM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6732 Times on 3583 Posts
Likes Given: 504

I grew up without gun locks or gun safes. My brothers and i inew if we touched dad's guns we would get a whoopin. My father was a man and treated us as his his children. Soon as we could comprehend things he took us out and showed us what guns were and what they could do.

Our house never was planned out for gun storage with kids in mind.

Now that i own my own home it has a basement that is nice and dry. I put my safe there so it wont fall through the floor. I would rather have a first floor area to do my gun stuff since hauling stuff up out of the basement is a right pain. When i build my last home to live in forever it wont have a freekin basement or a second floor
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent
MisterMcCool Likes This