Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Why the us military forces don't know how to use other countries weapons???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 12:45 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 619 Times on 373 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
During the Vietnam War super hot ammo was placed in the communist ammo dumps. These were carefully placed in existing ammo stock. It was impossible to find.
The idea was to make enemy troops fear their own weapons. There were many rifles exploding and removing the owners from the Battle Fields. The "Liberals" in Washington had it stopped. This was not legal warfare. And of course Jane Fonda was manning an anti-aircraft gun.
I've never heard of that. That's a really good idea! Too bad the morally superior group put a stop to it.

There are NO rules in war....or love.

Old 11-14-2013, 01:01 AM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6745 Times on 3669 Posts
Likes Given: 5796

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
During the Vietnam War super hot ammo was placed in the communist ammo dumps. These were carefully placed in existing ammo stock. It was impossible to find.
The idea was to make enemy troops fear their own weapons. There were many rifles exploding and removing the owners from the Battle Fields. The "Liberals" in Washington had it stopped. This was not legal warfare. And of course Jane Fonda was manning an anti-aircraft gun.
Then let the liberals go to war
Old 11-14-2013, 01:13 AM   #43

Liked 619 Times on 373 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post

Then let the liberals go to war
They are already at war, with us and the Constitution.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #44

Liked 4787 Times on 2678 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The Liberals are going into a survival mode. That means like rats they are beginning to feast on their own kind. Obama the final Icon of the American Liberal movement is flaming out. Please do not interfere with their self destruction.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:05 AM   #45
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2704 Times on 1857 Posts
Likes Given: 542

Mark: I entered the Army via the Warrant Officer Flight prg. In 1979. There is OPFOR training for almost EVERYONE(at least there was then). Even "Flight" personnel needed to Identify enemy aircraft and such.

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 11-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #46

Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post

Easy: Training time and training money are finite resources. When a hundred other issues (some more necessary than others) require money and time as well, OPFOR weaponry is at the end of a pretty long list.
Sure..but try to take in consideration one thing:during the yugo wars, my knowledge of several domestic and foreing weaponery saved my life several times and maximized my performance on the field.Just finished the ammo?no problem, I can pick enemy weapons.My enemy has a better weapon in terms of accuracy/Reliability?I'll pick those to neutralize him.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #47

Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post

I've never heard of that. That's a really good idea! Too bad the morally superior group put a stop to it.

There are NO rules in war....or love.
True.There si no such a thing as a fair way to kill a man if you nave to.You can only think if you rally have to do it, once you made your choice, it si only ordinary routine.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 628 Times on 434 Posts
Likes Given: 42

actually there are "Rules of War" unfortunately our current enemies do not follow them ie beheading P.O.W's, intentionally targeting civilians, using human shields. However God Forbid one of our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, or Air Force personnel are caught doing anything remotely controversial then its time to throw the book at them. Case in point when the Marines dead checked a injured fighter in Fallujah with a reporter/cameraman right behind him, when an Army Officer(my former Batt. Commander) roughed up an Iraqi Policeman(suspected of supplying intel to AQIQ) and fired his 9 mm next to the guys head into a clearing barrel getting said guy to canary up. When Marine Snipers urinated on dead Taliban fighters(Hmm isn't that what they teach dehumanizing your enemy to make it easier for us on our psyche to kill them). Maybe if they banned all the damn reporters from these combat zones, untied our Militaries hands and let them pursue and destroy completely our enemies then maybe we wouldn't have lost the three Seals on Team 10 in Afghanistan, maybe these wars would have ended in total victory instead of long drawn out occupations with police force like missions, maybe if we went back to walking softly, but carrying that big ass stick we wouldn't have all these damn problems across the globe.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #49
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 2704 Times on 1857 Posts
Likes Given: 542

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancslaughter
actually there are "Rules of War" unfortunately our current enemies do not follow them ie beheading P.O.W's, intentionally targeting civilians, using human shields. However God Forbid one of our Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, or Air Force personnel are caught doing anything remotely controversial then its time to throw the book at them. Case in point when the Marines dead checked a injured fighter in Fallujah with a reporter/cameraman right behind him, when an Army Officer(my former Batt. Commander) roughed up an Iraqi Policeman(suspected of supplying intel to AQIQ) and fired his 9 mm next to the guys head into a clearing barrel getting said guy to canary up. When Marine Snipers urinated on dead Taliban fighters(Hmm isn't that what they teach dehumanizing your enemy to make it easier for us on our psyche to kill them). Maybe if they banned all the damn reporters from these combat zones, untied our Militaries hands and let them pursue and destroy completely our enemies then maybe we wouldn't have lost the three Seals on Team 10 in Afghanistan, maybe these wars would have ended in total victory instead of long drawn out occupations with police force like missions, maybe if we went back to walking softly, but carrying that big ass stick we wouldn't have all these damn problems across the globe.
Sean,..your correct, and painfully so. This is why I resigned My commission after Desert Storm, because we weren't allowed to "finish" the job..

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 11-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #50
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 628 Times on 434 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Sean,..your correct, and painfully so. This is why I resigned My commission after Desert Storm, because we weren't allowed to "finish" the job..
and thats a damn shame you Nitestalkers are the creme de le creme of our Aviators, who knows maybe it was the Lord who made you do it so you didn't end up being one of our Aviators getting hit out there and being unable to hit back because of politics or fear of prosecution by our own country.