What is This Thing Called “Appleseed”? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > What is This Thing Called “Appleseed”?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #11
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2559 Times on 1251 Posts
Likes Given: 1286

I just recently instructed a class in Shelby County Alabama. One of the Range Officers there and his family are very active with Appleseed. He gave me some literature about the shoots and the patriotic lessons about history that are presented there! I must say that I am impressed. With todays trends I understand why they do not teach much on the lessons of history when the people wanted and fought for their freedom. Some would rather us be subjects. Ain't going to happen! Anyway it seems to be a fantastic organization and I sure plan on being a part of it. It is great for our youth to learn about our history, spend time with parents, family and friends in a wholesome event as they conduct. Obviously also promoting our shooting sport and our Constitutional Rights. This is a program everyone needs to look into. It is not expensive! You can shoot whatever rifle you have. Have fun and learn a lot.

God Bless America!

Old 02-13-2011, 09:25 PM   #12

I attended on last summer, and cant wait to go again! great people, great instruction, and any excuse to get off your bum and shoot is good enough for me!

Old 02-14-2011, 05:02 AM   #13

Liked 39 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 20

A friend attended one of these a few months ago, and he had nothing but good things to say about the experience. I see there's one 20 minutes from my house in April... I believe I'll have to ask for a saturday off in April
Thanks for the info and the link, Kilo, I intend to avail myself of this opportunity.

"Always carry a small flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite. Furthermore, always carry a small snake." W.C. Fields