Training seminar for a new system of tactical shooting.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Training seminar for a new system of tactical shooting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 01:53 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Training seminar for a new system of tactical shooting.

On 16 June 2007, Chris’s Indoor Shooting Range located in Guilford, CT. will be hosting Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC who will be conducting an introductory training seminar for the O.E.T. System of Tactical Shooting created and developed by Bryan Scott Williams, the president / chief instructor at Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC and the author of the book entitled “Welcome to the Real World, A Dangerous Place to be Caught Unprepared!”.

The O.E.T. System of Tactical Shooting is a tactical close quarters combat shooting system. Developed by combining techniques to create a hybrid tactical shooting system which incorporates the following principles: Reactive, Sighted and Target Focused Shooting with the intention of providing a more stable shooting platform while maintaining increased speed, accuracy, retention and weapon control while limiting the amount of resistance or restrictions caused by clothing or other obstacles.

To download an E-Brochure which provides additional information about the O.E.T. System, follow this link:

https://www.wa-protective.com/flash/...E-Brochure.pdf

Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For secure online registration, please follow this link:

https://www.wa-protective.com/flash/.../regonline.asp or contact Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC at 203.924.1784 we accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.

This program will run from 8:00am – 2:00pm and the cost per person is $100.00 + 300 rnds of ammunition. All other supplies will be provided at no additional charge.

Additional information on both this training program or the O.E.T. System can be obtained by contacting Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC at training@wa-protective.com or at 203.924.1784

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC
www.wa-protective.com
www.wttrw.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2007, 09:22 AM   #2

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Hi Bryan and Welcome to FirearmsTalk.Com. I browsed around your website (nice) and it appears you are providing some very good training. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to chatting with you in the future here when time permits.

Although interested persons can find the articles are your website I would like to point out that the links you provided did not work for me and reported an error; "The system cannot find the file specified.".

Also, Thank You for your service and the best in the future for training.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:11 AM   #3

Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcome EagleSix.

As for the links, I don't know why they don't work but I will certainly look into it.

The e-brochure for the O.E.T. System is located here:

https://www.wa-protective.com/flash/reference/OET%20E-Brochure.pdf

This should work..... I hope.

Be Safe

Bryan S. Williams
Williams Associates Protective Services, LLC
www.wa-protective.com
www.wttrw.com