Training group

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Training group

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default Training group

I am extremely serious about starting up a training school for people who want to learn how to use a pistol and rifle. I would like to set up a place so people can come out and practice combat training. I have enough land to set this up and provide a safe environment for everyone who comes. If anyone else is interested in this send me a pm. I am wanting to start making people aware of what needs to be done to prepare themselves for the future. I want to be part of the group that is doing something.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2012, 03:37 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default Training

6 of us met and we practiced combat tactics on moving targets from 3 positions. We had targets swinging on ropes and targets that pop up from the ground. We practiced long range shooting from 300 to 700 yards at targets with only a portion of it showing. We shot from out of trees, behind rocks, and from the barn loft. Many of the guys did not realize how much harder it was to shoot from elevated positions and shooting at targets above you and they had problems hitting the moving targets. The hardest was moving toward a target swinging from side to side and firing as you went forward. It was a real eye opening situation. I will let everyone know when the next get together will be.