Training class

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Training class

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Training class

Saturday I took a class through Az's "Insight" training class called
Mental Dynamics. This was a learning experience for me that was much
more than I expected. It is taught by Matt Seibert from the Prescott area.
His whole family is involved and are very good teachers. They took this old man from shooting a scattered group to the point of splitting a business in two. This was done in a matter of 6 hours of instructions. I would recommend this Insight firearms training to anyone that can possibly go to Matt's classes.
I am 69 yrs. young and had no idea I could ever learn to shoot as accurately as I have. Gives me more confidence in having my CCW permit. Going to take more of his classes when I can. I just felt so pumped!!!
To all......Have a happy Mothers Day..........Chortdraw

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here