Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > TLR-1 Streamlight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default TLR-1 Streamlight

Video highlighting the TLR-1 Streamlight that I have on my XD9.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tlr-1

Good, simple video. That technique is taught by most tactical schools around the country now. There are a lot of similar techniques. I like the TLR-1 very much as it is at a better price point than the Surefires and is bright as all get out. I just put over 120 on patrol rifles in my agency and bought another 100 for SWAT and Patrol to run on Glock 21SF's we just went to.

Great selection.

"Honor never grows old, and honor rejoices the heart of age. It does so because honor is, finally, about defending those noble and worthy things that deserve defending, even if it comes at a high cost. In our time, that may mean social disapproval, public scorn, hardship, persecution, or as always, even death itself.
The question remains: What is worth defending? What is worth dying for? What is worth living for?"

- William J. Bennett