Tactical Response - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Tactical Response

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2013, 12:49 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 246 Times on 174 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMat View Post
Reading through that, I kept telling myself that this guy must have never served a day in the military as that is the biggest joke of an AAR I have ever read.

Poser.
Yeager said he had no military experience toward the bottom of his AAR :

"I have no time in the military; I was a 12 year Cop. My bio is on
my website for anyone who wants to read it http://www.tacticalresponse.com/ "

Old 11-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2403 Times on 1327 Posts
Likes Given: 324

This guy absolutely does not write like a cop either. Sounds like total bull, a desperate attempt to sound like he knew what he was talking about and what he was doing and a complete failure if you ask me. Nobody in law enforcement would sign off on that hot mess. And he'd be the butt end of jokes for years if anybody happened to see it before he got cussed out and told to rewrite it with his head not his ***.

Why the heck would anybody go overseas without getting good training from the military or at a minimum some combat veterans who were trainers for the military?! We share some training facilities with a local company that provides security for foreign dignitaries overseas. They train like hell for it and all of their instructors are the real deal, former secret squirrel types. That's the minimum i'd want. I wouldn't ever try to take my American police training overseas and mess around with that crap.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 11-22-2013 at 01:05 AM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #23
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1088 Times on 704 Posts
Likes Given: 242

I toss 25 bucks a year at PDN. Not bad videos. He keeps his personal opinions to himself, as I try to do in my classes.

However, I have learned as much or more from Yeager and his free you tube vids.

Do you think the leaders around 1776 kept opinions to themselves? We are living in potentially revolutionary times. People like Yeager and Jones are on the front lines. They are the 1% we followed two hundred plus years ago. I hope we don't have to follow them again in my lifetime. Thank goodness we have people leading, pushing to maintain a spirit of 1776. An NRA membership only goes so far. People poking sticks at the bear, lets the bear know, we are all watching.

Old 11-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #24

Liked 393 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Seems like opinions on Yeager are like Scotch whiskey, you either like it or you don't. Opinionated? Careful, there are a lot of guys on this forum who fit those boots. The Iraq business. Careful again, you weren't there. It's easy to say what you'd have done sitting in front of your PC. Like him or not, Yeager's run a successful business for many years. He must be doing something right. Is he the last word in this business? Of course not, but I've learned a thing or two from his vids. His You Tube channel's are like anything else on TV or radio. Don't like it, change the channel.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:10 PM   #25
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3264 Times on 2219 Posts
Likes Given: 699

I'm also a PDN subscriber....never hurts to have information, and Rob's videos are very well made...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 11-22-2013, 11:55 PM   #26
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i'll admit that i am very opinionated, and am not shy about sharing my opinions.

James Yeager is allowed to voice his opinions as much as anyone else is, and even if i disagree with his opinions, i would still defend his rights to speak them. i still think he acted like a douchebag, but i still think he's entitled to his freedom of speech.

now with that said, i have no problems with the content of what he said that inflammed a lot of people, myself included, but my problems was it's method of delivery and choice of words. if he had chosen different wording and a more calm tone when he said what he felt, then i think many people would have not taken as much offence at what he said.

Old 11-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #27
Concealed Carry Instructor
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1088 Times on 704 Posts
Likes Given: 242

I have forgotten exactly what he said, but the jist of it was he was done watching his rights being taken away by a tyrannical government out of control. Is that what he said?

Like I say, I have forgotten exactly what he said, but seems like most of us feel that at times.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #28
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR10 View Post
I have forgotten exactly what he said, but the jist of it was he was done watching his rights being taken away by a tyrannical government out of control. Is that what he said?

Like I say, I have forgotten exactly what he said, but seems like most of us feel that at times.
yeah, that was the jist of it, along with he was going to start killing people!