South Carolina man dies after test of bulletproof vest fails - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > South Carolina man dies after test of bulletproof vest fails

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2014, 09:53 PM   #41
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1753 Times on 1081 Posts
Likes Given: 9667

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
LOL, seems to me there are any number of easier ways to get laid. If getting shot is the only way, you may be better off doing it yourself, if you know what I mean.
Not to mention , every time he did it himself, he was doing the gene pool a serious favor.

The part that scares me is that in the article 3T posted a link to (Flack jacket) the picture that I am guessing is the deceased shows him holding a child. It scaes the hell out of me that he may have already bred.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

People Like This 
Old 05-18-2014, 10:01 PM   #42
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21996 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Not to mention , every time he did it himself, he was doing the gene pool a serious favor.

The part that scares me is that in the article 3T posted a link to (Flack jacket) the picture that I am guessing is the deceased shows him holding a child. It scaes the hell out of me that he may have already bred.
further proves my theory. stupid people shouldn't breed!
Old 05-18-2014, 10:04 PM   #43

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Sir Darwin wins again.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 05-19-2014, 04:32 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytowboater View Post
Sir Darwin wins again.
especially when they keep proving him right!
Old 05-19-2014, 07:21 AM   #45
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
When I was 8 years old I threw a brick up in the air and it came down and hit me on the head. If more young kids would throw bricks up in the air and have the bricks hit them in the head they'd knock all the stupid out of themselves before they get a lethal weapon in their hand.

That's funny
, as long as the Brick isn't coming from 15 or 24 stories up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 05-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #46

Liked 1104 Times on 734 Posts
Likes Given: 733

Quote:
further proves my theory. stupid people shouldn't breed!
Therein lies quite the conundrum; breeding is what stupid people are the best at. Since they are stupid, though, they need OUR help NOT to. See what I mean?

I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

People Like This 
Old 05-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #47

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

We have some real idiots in society. Even Im not dumb enough to do that, and I have done some pretty dumb things. On top of the stupidity of shooting a friend, they were depending on a 10 year old vest!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 05-21-2014, 02:06 AM   #48

Liked 250 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Oh, great ! Now liberals and lawyers will want warning labels put onto all vests :

" WARNING : Shooting at a person wearing this vest could cause serious injury or death if you miss the vest . Practice first with paper targets before testing the vest on a live person. Do not shoot at anyone, with or without body armor, if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs . If you are the one being shot, stand perfectly still because flinching or ducking may cause serious injury or death by moving the vest out of the line of fire . Any damage to the vest will not be covered by the warranty . In case of accidental shooting, seek immediate medical help .
Always keep a first aid kit handy when playing with guns and vests . "

Old 05-21-2014, 02:52 AM   #49
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 894 Times on 410 Posts
Likes Given: 419

The law of natural selection strikes again!

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

People Like This 
Old 05-21-2014, 05:34 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
Therein lies quite the conundrum; breeding is what stupid people are the best at. Since they are stupid, though, they need OUR help NOT to. See what I mean?
and therein lies the problem. when stupid people breed, their offspring are generaly brought up in the same environment that nurtured the stupidity in the parents. it's the rare case when nature blesses the offspring with intelligence that is lacking in the parents.

now that statement, is based upon personal obsevation and an opinion i have, and not based on any fact or proof though.