shooting road signs - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > shooting road signs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 78 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Shooting in town

My first NewYear's Eve in Alaska (Barrow) right at midnight it getts wild folks shooting guns in the air Iraq'i style, I dident have any cable Tv for 3 days afterward's as they had shot down cable, down the street they dident have phone and in 2 spots electrical lines were shot down. When I moved to Kotzebue the locals did that too it kinda peterd out in the early 1990's, now days we have some decent fireworks displays so it trumps out any shooting in the air how can shooting a gun in the air compare with fireworks?
The OTZ National Air Defence Radar radome "the Giant Golfball" has many bullet holes as related to me by the site tech, shooting road signs is still a favorite of drunks & kids as they dont fall down when shot,
3 years back somebody broken into our cellphone tower building on the hill and shotgunned the equipment.