Shooting/Gun Rental Ranges (orlando,Fl)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Shooting/Gun Rental Ranges (orlando,Fl)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shooting/Gun Rental Ranges (orlando,Fl)

Ive been searching the net, and cant seem to find an answer to this question.

What are the good shooting ranges in central florida? I live near sea world in the williamsburg area.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-24-2009, 04:11 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I would think that ten miles off-shore would work nicely.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #3

not the answer i was looking for

Old 03-26-2009, 12:20 PM   #4

Liked 242 Times on 170 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Sorry I can't name some ranges but I bet if you ask at a local gun shop , they will know what is in your area .

If no public ranges, consider joining an Izaak Walton League chapter, Fish and Game or Rod and Gun club . Usually, someone will sponsor you and you meet great people there ...

Old 03-26-2009, 04:08 PM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Google a little bit...

RIEG'S GUN SHOP & RANGE (407) 859-1066
5512 S ORANGE BLOSSOM TR
ORLANDO, FL 32839

OAK RIDGE GUN RANGE (407) 857-5663
632 W OAK RIDGE RD
ORLANDO, FL 32809

SHOOT STRAIGHT (407) 889-0842
1349 ORANGE BLOSSOM TRL S
APOPKA, FL 32768

EAST ORANGE SHOOTING SPORTS (407) 679-1995
7210 GARDNER ST

Seminole County Gun & Archery

Florida Target Shooting: Target Shooting in Florida, United States

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 03-26-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Add more links...

Old 03-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #6

There is some kind of shooting range national registry online that list's all the shooting ranges ever registered for a license. Problem is tho they have ALL of them so 3 out of the 6 i found in my county were already shut down and gone with age!!

"It is a sin to be silent when it is your duty to protest."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Old 03-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanml89 View Post
There is some kind of shooting range national registry online that list's all the shooting ranges ever registered for a license. Problem is tho they have ALL of them so 3 out of the 6 i found in my county were already shut down and gone with age!!
National Association of Shooting Ranges
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 03-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #8

I did google, but as far as a reputable one, when you google it doesnt tell you **** about wether its a good place or not.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwyrm View Post
I did google, but as far as a reputable one, when you google it doesnt tell you **** about wether its a good place or not.
As far those that have a website seems to be nice... and recomended by some folks at HighRoad forum....
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 03-27-2009, 04:45 AM   #10
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwyrm View Post
Wonder your not going to know if they are good or not until you visit them. Someone might tell you it's a great range then when you show up it is less than great for you.

I have a good range ten minutes from where I live but I like another range better that is 45 minutes away. If asked why I like one over the other it's hard to express, both are good ranges, might be as simple the people in the lobby or the people I shoot with. Hard to express but something you will understand when you find your home range.

Take your time and you will find the right range for you