Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > SGT-MILLER Training Thread #2: Adapting

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

+1 Dillinger. I should've went over that. Thanks for pointing out what I missed.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #32

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3471 Times on 1606 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
+1 Dillinger. I should've went over that. Thanks for pointing out what I missed.

Not at all Sarge - I was merely pointing that out because so much of the thread dissolved into how far away the "average" is.

Well, who shot first? Han or Greedo?

It doesn't matter really - if you can hit what you are aiming at, and you can do it regularly and under duress, that is what is going to bring you home.

Having a gun that you are afraid to shoot isn't going to bring you home safely, even if it's the biggest chrome plated death magnum on the planet.

Your piece was well written and I found the information very good and easy to follow.

JD

Old 05-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #33
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

First Sarge, nice thread, keep up the good work! I learn something with each of them Thank you!

I like the idea of a back pack and share it with my GF, in response she bought me a Glock backpack on Ebay. She was pretty excited and I can only imagine how she got from carrying a light back with my pistol and mags seems pretty easy for summer. To where she ended up. I thanked her for the thought then explained that I don't want to carry a bag with a well known gun name on it while I'm consealing my firearm in the pack. Good fortune she understood and while we will have the back pack with a Glock logo we will use it for a range ammo bag or put it up latter as intise more members to become supporting members (if we get pass the Glock beat down), by the way my GF carries a G27 and it's prefect for her, she doesn't shoot often and if in situation is going to point and shoot at the threat, it's the best I can expect of her and what the instructor who she trained with suggested for her. We went to a local store and bought a small pack that will be easy to carry and not get any attention.

Last edited by WDB; 05-03-2009 at 05:21 AM.