Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Safety Gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Safety Gear

What kind of safety gear do you wear when you are training; please let me know what kind of training it is? I am trying to get some ideas of what I need to get. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-11-2007, 06:25 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2547 Times on 1338 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default Safety Gear

If I am training alone, w/firearms I always wear peltor electronic ear muffs and good eye protection. I wear the muffs backwards so the microphones are facing behind me so people cannot sneak up on me.

If I am training with others, I add body armor. Even my bestest buds can goof. I have been hit 16 times by ricochets, most were stopped by body armor. No serious injuries, yet.