'Safety' AR 15 video
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety >

'Safety' AR 15 video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1915 Times on 991 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

Default 'Safety' AR 15 video

I didn't know it was safe to pull the trigger on a loaded AR-15.

Lord Of The Jerk Offs

This is frightening. Forget mandatory training, I'm thinking mandatory I.Q. minimums.
"Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it's boring and I go back to being me."
"You might as well be yourself, people won’t like you anyway."
"Tres verbo dictom"

Last edited by Vincine; 08-18-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
Liked 1467 Times on 772 Posts
Likes Given: 634

Vincine, don't worry - he'll either get it taken away by a police officer or FBI agent when he waves it around like an idiot or he'll have to sell it when he uses the flash hider as detailed in the video and gets sued out of his mind and is selling everything he owns to pay the victim.

Hopefully, Murphy's Law applies to this one quickly.
“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)
Old 09-03-2011, 02:54 AM   #3
Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

I'm speechless! I think my 5 year old knows more about safety than this idiot!
"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:34 AM   #4
Liked 11504 Times on 4969 Posts
Likes Given: 1888

I do not know which frightens me most- that he can buy live ammo, that he can vote, or that he can reproduce.

What a douchebag1.jpg
What we have here is... failure- to communicate.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #5
Liked 781 Times on 452 Posts
Likes Given: 499

Ah come on...he put the mag back in and pulled the trigger for safety, right...and he checked the boat for safety, right. Besides, the .223 is a great self defense round cause that's a bad azz rifle, right.

'Safety' AR 15 video - Training & Safety
"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
Old 09-03-2011, 06:06 AM   #6
Liked 953 Times on 512 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Lets just pray he doesn't breed
I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington
Old 09-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Was I the only one wondering when he was gonna "fcuk his own s*!t up"?
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005
Old 09-04-2011, 02:55 AM   #8

I am pretty sure he was coked to the gills. What a douche-bag. I am pretty sure this is what hard-core anti-gun people imagine that every gun owner is like. Turd.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:06 AM   #9
Liked 181 Times on 102 Posts
Likes Given: 407

What an idiot.