Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Places to shoot near columbus GA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Places to shoot near columbus GA?

ive been looking around online and mostly have found places that charge an arm and a leg for a yearly membership that really doesnt include a whole lot of perks. is anyone from the area that knows of somewhere in the woods where its legal to shoot or even a range with at least half decent admission? theres an indoor shooting range here but the ammo is expensive and the nickel and dime their customers pretty bad.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 41 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 84

go ahead and check the places with the yearly mbrshp. If they are like the ones here in Augusta they have certain days that they are open to the public. The range I go to is to high priced for me to get a mbrshp, so I go on the wknd noon to 5 for $12.

My readings of history convinces me that most bad government results from to much government.....Thomas Jefferson
Being Ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn............Benjamin Franklin
If Barack Obama is the answer, the how damn stupid was the question.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:35 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy9mm View Post
go ahead and check the places with the yearly mbrshp. If they are like the ones here in Augusta they have certain days that they are open to the public. The range I go to is to high priced for me to get a mbrshp, so I go on the wknd noon to 5 for $12.
ok cool ill check that out. i cant really find any that are close tho. i ended up joining one here on base tho, its only 60 bucks for a year and not as much of a hassle as i thought. still not as much freedom as i wanted tho.