Panteao productions
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Panteao productions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default Panteao productions

I recently subscribed to Panteao Productions and they have tons of great training vids on there, most are full lenght dvds you can stream. I was refered by a LEO friend. They have videos from all the top instructors in the country.

Its like 17.95 a month or 150 per year for a subscription and well worth it IMO. If you havent heard of it check it out.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-25-2012, 11:44 PM   #2

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I haven't heard of the subscription until now, thanks for the heads up. I was fortunate that someone let me borrow their Travis Haley and Pat Rogers dvds. Very informative. I think they have a good thing going.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

I watched Pat Rogers Carbine last night and will prob watch Carbine 2 tomorrow.. Viewing Paul Howe's Tac Pistol Operator , very good dvd.