Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > nightmare

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cddbrowns View Post
Rotty, Malimute, Doberman, all great with family settings. If you have kids, stay away from Dalmations, they hate kids. Anything big with an even temper towards the family really. People just hate dogs!
if your not a dog person look at the black labs.they're smart , loyal to the grave, and i've yet to see a better babysitter. of course i'm a little biased one saved my life

the north had us outnumbered and outgunned but we had them outmanned .......................................... join the NRA

Old 06-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Not having kids anytime soon still to young, It would have to be smart, medium size and be a good hunting dog, kind of wanting a good coon dog.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-11-2011, 10:04 PM   #23
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5658 Times on 3326 Posts
Likes Given: 4790

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmille01 View Post
To be honest I think I'm going to set up a siege bar on one of the doors so it makes it harder to kick in... I know I probably sound a little crazy.
Did this at one place i lived in Memphis, basically some steel pipe, some eye hooks through the beams on each side of the door, and some spraypaint to make these blend in better. Most people didn't notice it on that side door.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p