Newer user. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety >

Newer user.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopekanSurvivalist View Post
Oh, and one more thing. P I S S the F U C K off. I got to much s h i t to worry about and I don't need your trollin ass messing with me. All I wanted was some help. Go pick in someone your own damn size. Why the hell would you pick on a little kid? Don't post on my forum just to p iss me off. Go f uc k your self.
Your attitude is contemptible. You want to run with the Adults, but when they tweak your nose they're picking on a little kid. Your foul language and terrible attitude bought you a ticket for the Ban Hammer.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #22
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Take it easy there sport.

If you've posted in the Intro section, go back and read the responses to your intro. Someone in there probably told you to have a thick skin. . . . . sound advise.

I've read this thread through out, and there is some very sound advise in it as well. If something posted here does not apply directly to your question, then disregard it and move on.

Getting your knickers in a twist doesn't give anyone else the red a$$ except you.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

TopekanSurvivalist has left the building.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-15-2011, 07:12 PM   #24

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

If TopekanSurvivalist is 13 then I just turned 21.

They don't teach that language in middle school do they? I had to go to the Naval School of Flowery Languages to get that level of proficiency! Newer user. - Training & Safety

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 07-15-2011, 07:37 PM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6791 Times on 3610 Posts
Likes Given: 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

They don't teach that language in middle school do they? I had to go to the Naval School of Flowery Languages to get that level of proficiency! Newer user. - Training & Safety
its part of the NEA required credit hours for graduation.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 07-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #26

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I thought this was part of the pirate invasion....this was a serious thread? I feel a little bad now.
"---------\_/

Old 07-16-2011, 03:41 AM   #27

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Trolls? What? I am only 31 and i have no idea what a troll is. other than the obvious that they live under bridges, and are usually unpleasent and i think they eat kittens.

Old 07-16-2011, 03:43 AM   #28

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

Actually......yeah, these little brats now adays have such a bad mouth, I would have been beat if I talked like some of these kids do now.....

Old 07-16-2011, 03:50 AM   #29

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I play Xbox Live...and let me tell you the mouths on some of these kids, not all but most, are terrible. One reason I stopped playing CoD. I mainly play antoher game Battlefield where you don't have all the chatter between the entire team...I can get into the particulars of the video game if you guys really want.

Old 07-16-2011, 02:36 PM   #30

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat4sti View Post
I play Xbox Live...and let me tell you the mouths on some of these kids, not all but most, are terrible. One reason I stopped playing CoD. I mainly play antoher game Battlefield where you don't have all the chatter between the entire team...I can get into the particulars of the video game if you guys really want.
Ain't that the truth! If I play online anymore I turn my headset on and set it aside so I don't have to hear them.
"---------\_/