NEW shooters tips Video

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > NEW shooters tips Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default NEW shooters tips Video

Hey Guys,

Here is my latest video. Let me know what you think!

God Bless.

If you like it please like, comment or subscribe there on Youtube.

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #2

Thank you very informative and helpful ill try out the tips Next time at the range. My problem is I think is I'm anticipating the shot don't get me wrong the groups are good but in a straight line across the but inside the 8 ring but no solid grouping

Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 AM   #3

Your Welcome! Try next time your at the range have equal pressure on both ends of the grip. Kind of twisting your wrists toward each other so there is equal pressure and have a high tang grip. This should eliminate most of your muzzle climb, and then you can start with trigger control and not pushing that gun down.

Thanks again for the good feedback!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #4

Wish I could show you a picture on here. I'm not new to firearms but I am new to this site. The .45 was the only light infantry weapon I did not qualify with everything else was expert