My youtube Channel Page

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > My youtube Channel Page

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 02:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default My youtube Channel Page

Go to youtube.com, and at the main search bar, type in millerusaf. The results will show my videos, and if you click my username, you'll get my channel page.

My firearms training resource page is up and running. It's still pretty meager, but I'm going to continue to add more, and more. I'm working on the quality of my videos, and very soon I'm going to have some training videos to add. By the new year, my goal is to have my page running at full speed.This is a precursor to me going into the local civilian defensive training market. I have alot to learn as far as presentation, but I'm cutting my teeth on youtube. If I can convey the thought effectively using video, I can do it in from of a group of students (I have instructed military troops on firearms handling and tactics, but that's a different world, and different teaching style...lol).

Have fun at my page, and be sure to look at all the videos I have in my favorites also. My goal is to find a "one-stop shop" of sorts for people trying to gain a little bit of knowledge or looking for enjoyment.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-12-2009, 04:57 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT-MILLER View Post
... My goal is to find a "one-stop shop" of sorts for people trying to gain a little bit of knowledge or looking for enjoyment.
Maybe you can train my wife and I when we eventually move to Missoula...?

Old 09-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I really do love your videos man. Your very informative, and your not afraid to shoot and own inexpensive handguns like many would be. People need to just try out the inexpensive like handguns before they actually start hating them. Keep the Vids coming man... Peace

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Jimi Hendrix

Old 09-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #4

My only advice is to talk louder or use a dedicated mic when talking. I had turn my laptop volume all the way up :-\

However, nice info provided, especially for someone like me.

thanks!