Magpul vs. Thunder Ranch training DVD
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Magpul vs. Thunder Ranch training DVD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Magpul vs. Thunder Ranch training DVD

A while back, my son gave me the Thunder Ranch Defensive handgun DVD and Magpul Art of Dynamic Handgun.

Thanks to the "snow day", I finished the Thunder Ranch and starting to watch the Magpul and right away I know which one I would recommend to a fellow newbie.

Thunder Ranch have solid and good advice but I believe Magpul is way better, more comprehensive, and much better value for the money. I will give Thunder Ranch 3-stars and Magpul 5-stars.

This is just my personal opinion and thought I would share since I wondered about this for so long when contemplating which one to buy. Good thing my son solved the problem for me.

Again, I highly recommend the Magpul DVD.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here