Lance Thomas
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Lance Thomas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Lance Thomas

Some of you may recall this story. It has been on the internet for quite some time, but I can learn something new from it each time.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-28-2010, 09:17 AM   #2

Man... that's the first time I've seen it. You're right, there is a lot to learn from what he says. His comments on princible and being responsible were spot-on.

Old 05-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a new hero! that guy is great has great moral fiber and principles. Just sucks that them gangs caused him to close what he fought so hard to keep!
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Old 05-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
jbd

That's the first time for me too. That is amazing that he was in four different gun fights and came out alive in all of them in freaking watch shop. That damn place looked small. Just goes to show how close the fight can be.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Lance is both very lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky to be alive and unlucky to have had to take someones life.Even though the POS's he removed were scum killing someone can change your life.
That said he's MY hero too! I'm surprised the gangs took so long to declare war.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #6

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Refuse to be a victim of violent crime.

For God Sake.....Open a watch store in Beverly Hills!! But, that probably wouldn't be safe either.