I.c.e.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > I.c.e.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default I.c.e.

Rob Pincus is a member here at the FTF. Yes, he does stop by every so often.

Many of you may know of him and Mike Janich from The Best Defense, every Wednesday Evening on The Outdoor Channel!

I, for one would like to see Rob stop by a little more frequently but understand he is a very busy man running his training program called I.C.E.

I.C.E. Training Home

Pay him a visit and send a POLITE request to stop by and say hi.

Rob is also associated with PDN Personal Defense Network and I think it deserves a look.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2010, 05:43 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Thanks for the heads-up Cane, I'll be checking them out.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I had the opportunity to meet Rob and spend some time with him and one of his instructors when he was running Valhalla.

I got a great deal of good information and training from just the short time I spent there. I can honestly say that Rob's Combat Focus Shooting System blew giant holes in what I thought I knew about a gunfight/self defense situation. I only practice the Combat Focus techniques taught to me there because of how effective I truly believe the system to be.

If you get the chance to take one of Rob's classes, I would highly recommend it, the man knows what he is talking about.

Just don't offer to buy him a mojito or discuss Michael Mann movies with him.

JD

Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 AM   #4

Liked 320 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 426

Mike Janich puts alot of really good info out there.
His books 'Bullseyes Dont Shoot Back',which he co-authored with Rex Applegate and 'Contemporary Knife Targeting' which he co-authored with Christopher Grosz and supporting information from an actual doctor, both have a special place on my bookshelf.

"You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul."
-Mahatma Gandhi

http://jpfo.org/
III%