How safe is your gun safe from a toddler ? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > How safe is your gun safe from a toddler ?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2013, 03:07 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentacop View Post
Why keep a kid around the house anyway ? You hear about accidents involving kids every day . I suppose if you are a properly-trained licensed day care provider, maybe that's okay . But these people who want to have a kid just to prove how manly they are...forget it...I can see this discussion is going nowhere...You have your opinion--I have mine . Nobody has to have a kid . End of story .

( satire )
Lol good luck finding a woman that would have a kid with you after that.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:35 PM   #22

Liked 1333 Times on 893 Posts
Likes Given: 857

Quote:
a child of that age should NEVER see that safe OR see you putting your weapon in it!!!
That right there is probably the best way to go for small kids. What the kid doesn't know about, he can't mess with. But what about older kids. Sooner or later, they will realize you have guns, and wonder where they go, and maybe go looking four them. Hopefully, by that tie, you've got them trained not to ever touch guns. Still, some kids are overly curious, or want to show their friends. Then you better have a SAFE.
I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:35 AM   #23

Liked 1912 Times on 990 Posts
Likes Given: 1456

I don't know why you all are calling this BS. Those 'safes' do look like crap to me. I wouldn't keep my pistols in them.
Airborne1 Likes This 
Old 03-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #24

Liked 1333 Times on 893 Posts
Likes Given: 857

I may have to agree with them to a certain extent. 1st, those kids were coached. Not realistic. 2nd, why would any safe manufacturer even bother to make a safe that opens up by lifting a corner 3 inches and dropping it? What is the point? You might as well keep your guns in a ziplock bag. I'd like to see a better video on the subject, one that actually explains something about what's happening.
I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 03-06-2014, 12:58 PM   #25
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10551 Times on 4557 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

For those that do not check dates before posting- this is a necro-thread that was floated tot he surface y a spammer.

Now go buy the 2 yr old thread a birthday cake. Red Velvet cake would be nice.
Closed Thread