How good are Americans at using foreign weapons? - Page 10
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > How good are Americans at using foreign weapons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 04:45 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 388 Times on 224 Posts

He'll be back....he always come back....muahhaaahhhahahaha.

Sent from my HTC One X using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 02-25-2014, 04:51 PM   #92

Liked 2493 Times on 1422 Posts
Likes Given: 1943

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
He'll be back....he always come back....muahhaaahhhahahaha.

If he does, remember he is the host of the thread. Would you

attend a party, and be intentionally rude to a host in his own house?

Old 02-25-2014, 05:33 PM   #93

Liked 388 Times on 224 Posts

Gotta have thick skin and no one was being rude. Hard to tell when someone is kidding through text, I know. The majority of us are grown men and can handle a little ball busting. Have you seen how bad the other threads he's involved in have gotten? Him and some other guys have gone at it hard for pages and pages. I will say that he definetly has a LOT of time on his hands. His posts are always extremely involved and set up like a spread sheet lol. I'm sure he's a good dude, he just seems to attract negative attention sometimes. The "america isn't the greatest country in the world" set of comments in one thread was on fire for a while.

Last edited by FernandoTheCommando; 02-25-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Old 02-25-2014, 06:34 PM   #94
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 501 Times on 279 Posts

Haha wow guys. I'm not saying Mark isn't a war hero hell he might of played one on tv. But what got me to post on here was the fact that everything everyone said was wrong. And he proceeded to tell everyone how much he has studied every weapon known to man. I could all most bet that he would tell a Jedi how to operate a Sith's light saber. Dude Obi One Konobi would be shaking his head in disbelief.

🙈🙉🙊💩

Old 02-26-2014, 06:17 PM   #95

Liked 37 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default Mythbusters

Wow...I can see that there are many wannabe-mythbusters.I've read your posts with interest.Once a member of FT told me not to get angry and settle down, since I don't have to prove anything to anyone.Anyway...since many of you seem to look for some answers, I'll ignore his piece of advice.

Let's start from the beginning
1)Mark is foreign, he makes a lot of mistakes and has a crush on bad American stereotypes
I was born and grown in SFRJ (Yugoslavia).I'm an Italo-croatian who became an USA citizen.I speak several languages and, as you might know, when you know several languages, you actually don't speak any of them well.On the other hand, I'm not good at typing at the cellphone(the device I usually post from) and don't have really much time to deal with everything(I'm pretty busy, I'm used to do many things at the same time).Concerning the bad "Anti-American" stereotypes:You're perfectly right(Yes, I'm sarcastic).That why I decided to move to America after the war with family.Moving/relocating with my family to a country that I "hate" is the only "logic" thing to do(I'm still sarcastic).I raised my child by teaching him to respect and love our "so hated" new home, to respect all the "****ers" that accepted and helped us to become a part of the community(Still sarcastic).And guess what?Once my son was old enough, HE DECIDED TO SERVE AS AN US MARINE-Maybe because he REALLY "HATES" THE USA-that's why he is ready to give his own life for it-BECAUSE HE HATES IT!(A dose of 100% SARCASM).Now I'll turn serious:I'm the guy that lived both in Europe and in the USA.I didn't forget where I come from, but the place where I am now is my true home.I would never "spit on it", even if there are some things that I really don't like.

2)Mark has never fought a war, he never fought in the Bosnian conflict, etc.
No, I didn't...I didn't fight in the Bosnian conflict-that was only an example.I actually fought in the 10 day war (Slovenia) and joined Croatian new formed army (Actually I was a paramilitary member, a paramilitary fighter) after Slovenia became independent(Half of my family lived in Croatia, you never abandon your family if you're a decent human being).After 4 years of war and after losing my brother in combat I thought that my son and wife deserved a better life(That's why we moved to San Francisco, where my uncle was waiting for us). Two indipendence wars were enough to me.If you want me to prove anything, you're welcome:I can show you the documentation of my official discharge, my decorations and former uniform.I can show you my scars(I got stabbed with a bayonet, got hit by some grenade shrapnels and shot twice).I can show you pictures of me during the war.Oh...I almost forgot:I can show you how good I'm at using yugo firearms and some tricks + I can tell you about some events that usually only someone who served in the YNA,the TO/SV and the HVO knows.But I'm sure this is all a "conspiracy" against you, so you'll be able to demonstrate that everything about me is "fake"(I'm sarcastic, again).And yes...I'm used to talk about my service life...well...it helps me not to forget what is really important and how lucky I am to be still alive.Frankly speaking:The war ended, but I'm somehow still in it(PTSD).
Ako neznaš ništa, ne pričaj!(If you don't know anything, don't speak)

3)Mark=Rambo who "knows everything about any firearm".
Sure I am.That's why I cleary admited that I still have so many things to learn-BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT FIREARMS(Sarcastic as hell).

And btw:If I have offended anyone, I want to apologize for it.I didn't mean nor wanted to offend anybody.And I hate stereotypes(I was a "victim" of stereotypes too many times).

Old 02-26-2014, 06:38 PM   #96
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 507 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Shoot man I like ya! And I believed your service since you first brought it up in a thread. When I first started posting here some jacknut questioned my service too and I got flippin mad and posted a pic of my old service id and my disabled veteran id. Only later did I realize that was stupid and took the picture down. People are stupid sometimes it's just life can't let it bother you. I am like you in the fact that I talk about my service for the same reasons some things I talk about cause I am proud of them some because it saddens me, but helps me remember a few good friends. Some things I talk about because they were funny as hell. As my great grandma used to say "to each his own"

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

this message was sent using my Barrett 50 straight to your brain.

Jagermeister Likes This 
Old 02-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #97
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Wait, wait, wait, you left a freakin warzone for San Francisco? Did you think that through? I mean, New Orleans or Memphis or Jacksonville or Charlotte or ... dang near anywhere but San Francisco. At least Bloomberg doesn't live there.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 02-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #98

Liked 37 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Wait, wait, wait, you left a freakin warzone for San Francisco? Did you think that through? I mean, New Orleans or Memphis or Jacksonville or Charlotte or ... dang near anywhere but San Francisco. At least Bloomberg doesn't live there.

Hahaha... I don't live there anymore.We moved there because a part of my family lived there.

Sent from my PAP4500TDUO using Firearms Talk mobile app
Old 02-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #99

Liked 1021 Times on 568 Posts
Likes Given: 1592

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando View Post
Gotta have thick skin and no one was being rude. Hard to tell when someone is kidding through text, I know. The majority of us are grown men and can handle a little ball busting. Have you seen how bad the other threads he's involved in have gotten? Him and some other guys have gone at it hard for pages and pages. I will say that he definetly has a LOT of time on his hands. His posts are always extremely involved and set up like a spread sheet lol. I'm sure he's a good dude, he just seems to attract negative attention sometimes. The "america isn't the greatest country in the world" set of comments in one thread was on fire for a while.

Ha...You dont need a thick skin for this forum...Its well policed for political correctness, playing nicey nice, etc...A couple other forums im on are real snot-knockers. If you get butt hurt easy, you wont last long...

Don't follow me.....You won't make it.....

Old 02-27-2014, 03:37 PM   #100

Liked 1130 Times on 735 Posts
Likes Given: 2020

I feel pretty good about proper operation and maintenance of the most common stuff thats available here in the US . all AK types ARs. MP5, HKs , Uzi's , there are some on the list I have not operated nor have a ever seen at any gun dealers or local gun shows . Give me 2 min I will get it figured out

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens

Last edited by purehavoc; 02-27-2014 at 04:29 PM.
therewolf Likes This