guns and children - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > guns and children

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
my son watching eddie eagle... lol
I call BS!!! ..... that's the EXACT same response I had when I saw the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders for the first time

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-08-2012, 04:23 AM   #32
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21585 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I call BS!!! ..... that's the EXACT same response I had when I saw the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders for the first time
Dog, you probably still have that same look everytime you see the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders! but that's alright! LOL/JK!

i think there wer many good posts on this subject, and i would like to point out one thing, that every child is different and the at what age they start learning is going to be different. another area of concern i see, is not your children, but your childrens friends in the home. your children may understand gun safety, but other people may not give their children the same gun safety instruction.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1977 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 944

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Dog, you probably still have that same look everytime you see the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders! but that's alright! LOL/JK!

i think there wer many good posts on this subject, and i would like to point out one thing, that every child is different and the at what age they start learning is going to be different. another area of concern i see, is not your children, but your childrens friends in the home. your children may understand gun safety, but other people may not give their children the same gun safety instruction.
I think you are repeating what I said!!!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
I think you are repeating what I said!!!
sorry Jim, i didn't read every post written. bu if so, then it must have been a good idea from both of us!

Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1977 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 944

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
sorry Jim, i didn't read every post written. bu if so, then it must have been a good idea from both of us!
It is. I don't know how vintage you are, but I have been on this earth long enough to know what is right and what is wrong. I have raised four sons and I am the eldest of four boys, not to mention I have 30+ years on the street, so I have seen how human nature works and that is what I teach. Human nature is timeless and knows no geographic boundaries.

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!

People Like This 
Old 11-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRau View Post
It is. I don't know how vintage you are, but I have been on this earth long enough to know what is right and what is wrong. I have raised four sons and I am the eldest of four boys, not to mention I have 30+ years on the street, so I have seen how human nature works and that is what I teach. Human nature is timeless and knows no geographic boundaries.
approaching the half century mark very soon! i agree with you on this. human nature is a scary thing sometimes!