"Gun for hire" training/safety couse in NJ
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > "Gun for hire" training/safety couse in NJ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default "Gun for hire" training/safety couse in NJ

im new to gun ownership and have recently purchased a XD .40 tactical. Just wondering if anybody in north jersey has taken a training/saftey course hosted by "gun for hire." wanted to know your thoughts and feedback.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-22-2010, 04:12 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bignews View Post
im new to gun ownership and have recently purchased a XD .40 tactical. Just wondering if anybody in north jersey has taken a training/saftey course hosted by "gun for hire." wanted to know your thoughts and feedback.
I know there are Hit Men for hire in NJ but to advertise your business as "Gun for Hire", just seems very strange. Maybe it's just a joke! I was born and raised in North East NJ and lived there for about 53 years and I now live in Florida. I had two handguns which I bought from friends and I carried them from time to time when going into the City on business or entertainment. I just decided to protect myself and my wife from harm or death and I never worried about a carry permit or what would happen to me if I got arrested. My life was much more important than the stupid gun laws in NJ and NYC. I now live in What I call Gun Heaven here in Florida. I have carried a Glock 19 as my duty weapon for 12 years as a Armed Security Officer and I will never go back to NJ even though I love that area of the country. Sorry I drifted off with a rant but maybe now that I'm retired, I can go into business as a "Gun for Hire". //END//

Old 11-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #3

Yea, i think he uses that name for the shock factor, but he is an NRA certified instuctor. i figure this will be a good starrting point for a good safety and knowledge base. ive been around guns all my life, ive just never had formal training.

If you ignore your rights, they WILL go away

Old 11-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #4

I myself have been looking for a gun class to take. I'm new to shooting, having only shot a shotgun when I was younger with my father. I'm also looking for a range to go shoot at. This class sounds very interesting and I'd love more info on it.