Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Training & Safety (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f55/)
-   -   FREE targets (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f55/free-targets-11088/)

dragunovsks 02-19-2009 10:38 PM

FREE targets

Free printable targets--This was posted on another forum and I thought I would post ii on here. With the price of everything going up, it's good to know that if you've got a printer you can get some targets for FREE. They've got some pretty cool ones. I like the O'Bama targets but don't really want run the printer out of ink.

MYTARGETS.COM Free Targets That Print In PDF Format
Rifle & Pistol Targets
Free Targets Printable Shooting Rifle Pistol Shotgun Archery Range Bull's Eye
Shooters Plus - Free Printable Targets

skullcrusher 02-19-2009 11:19 PM

Good call, Dragun. If I can, I'd like to add one Targetz.com . I've seen the Obama-er-Osama ones. :D I don't think most ranges will allow that one, tho. :mad:

ZeusEcho 02-21-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragunovsks (Post 73033)
Free printable targets--I like the O'Bama targets but don't really want run the printer out of ink.

^^^LMFAO :D

cpttango30 02-22-2009 04:02 AM

I may not like the guy but I am sure not going to go to the range and shoot that him on a target. All it takes is one person calling the police and say some effing redneck hillbilly sob is praticing shoot the president. Then you get a visit by the FBI, CIA, Secret Service and some other people in black suits.

I like 6mmbr.com for my targets.

Shotgun Shooter 02-22-2009 04:50 AM

Just do it in your backyard, if you can.
It's just a piece of paper. I'm sure people have done it with Bush.
Really, its no different. I wouldn't take it to a range, though. Some hardcore Obama supporter may be there, knowing the luck we are having. :)

S.S.

skullcrusher 02-22-2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 73867)
I may not like the guy but I am sure not going to go to the range and shoot that him on a target. All it takes is one person calling the police and say some effing redneck hillbilly sob is praticing shoot the president. Then you get a visit by the FBI, CIA, Secret Service and some other people in black suits.

Private club or back yard only! Heck all you have to do is have the phrase, 'abort obama, not the unborn' displayed and the Secret Service will knock on you door. :eek:

kdog 02-22-2009 07:08 AM

every now and then, I print some from here:

FREE TARGETS from TARGETZ.com

Also can be downloaded as pdf file in printed in different sizes.

paganwolf 02-22-2009 01:22 PM

For some reason I never thought to print targets on line, I hate paying for targets so this will help the wallet. Thanks:cool:

cpttango30 02-22-2009 03:15 PM

I print mine of card stock and not just plain paper. They hold up a little better to being shot.

dragunovsks 02-23-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpttango30 (Post 73867)

Sorry, believe it or not, I meant to type O'Sama. I guess I was thinking about something I heard O'Bama say on tv or something and was still steaming about it.

That's true about shooting whatever targets you want in the backyard. I would probably be thrown of most ranges for what I shoot in the yard. Anything that stops working at my house gets demoted to a target. A Motorola Razer explodes when you shoot it with .45 ACP. Always Recycle!