Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Forum challenge!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 10:25 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I hate you, Sarge. I'm feeling small and inadequate.

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Old 09-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #42

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Thanks for the compliments, but to keep it real, I'm only an average shot. I'm sure there are some people on this forum that would make me look like a chump on the range.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #43

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Do you have a broadside of a barn category for folks like me?

Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 AM   #44

I have a highpoint 9mm carbine. I hate that it does not lock open when the last shot is fired, but I love how accurate it is. It is lightweight and easy to shoot. Never malfunctioned and never fails.... just does not lock open with last shot.

I need to buy one of those cool looking stocks for it so that it does not look so goofy. Other than that, I like it.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Well I went out the other day with my video camera and tried the 50 yd shot and recorded it from start to finish so there was no way I could cheat on it.

I had to use 12" shoot-n-c targets because that's what I had. My first ten shots I got six inside. Second set of ten I got one shot in.

So today I go to upload the video to YouTube and post and I guess I was only viewing on the PC instead of saving it and before I figured it out I erased it.. So this post is useless with out the video or pics

Old 09-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #46

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomharkness View Post
I have a highpoint 9mm carbine. I hate that it does not lock open when the last shot is fired, but I love how accurate it is. It is lightweight and easy to shoot. Never malfunctioned and never fails.... just does not lock open with last shot.

I need to buy one of those cool looking stocks for it so that it does not look so goofy. Other than that, I like it.
Yea I know what ya mean about the stock that comes with it. But hey, there aint no mistaken what one is when you see it!

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 09-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #47

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomharkness View Post

My 4095 locks open. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to. If yours does not, then there may be something wrong. Don't forget the 100% no questions asked policy. If you send it in for reworking, they may also send an extra mag with it back to you. I'm just saying that they are supposed to lock open.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 AM   #48

Liked 1101 Times on 676 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
My 4095 locks open. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to. If yours does not, then there may be something wrong. Don't forget the 100% no questions asked policy. If you send it in for reworking, they may also send an extra mag with it back to you. I'm just saying that they are supposed to lock open.
The 4095 dosnt have a Last-shot Bolt hold like you would find on the Marlin Mod 60 (everyones seen one of these so thats why I used it as a reference). What it does have is a little sleeve that fits over the charging handle and the sleeve is pushed in when the bolt is in the fully rear position. Is this what your thinking of?

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun