Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Fighting From A Vehicle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Default Fighting From A Vehicle

This was only my 2nd class w/ this instructor so I left the Contour Roam at home. After seeing a couple guys pull out their phones I decided to do the same. Here are a couple clips taken from the limited amount of footage taken w/ my phone. The quality is fairly good for a mobile phone.

The class was a 4 hour intro fighting from a vehicle given by a local trainer. There were more technical things being taught but that stuff usually didn't leave space/time for capturing footage.

I need work w/ handguns but am improving and have plans to take many more handgun classes to supplement the carbine courses. I really hate taking these classes but my arm had been twisted .

The other shooter in the Multi-Cam and shorts was a fellow 11B who drove down from Riley.

Oh yeah, keep your mouth closed when shooting through glass lol.

OutTakes:

Last edited by MikeJK; 05-26-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here