Female firearms officers win 70,000 payout for sex discrimination... - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Training & Safety > Female firearms officers win 70,000 payout for sex discrimination...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2014, 08:17 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 390 Times on 253 Posts
Likes Given: 1400

The state is armed to the teeth while the citizens are helpless during the riots.
And there will be more riots forthcoming and even mo vicious ones:

Here is some of that b;leeding heart nonsense of what "caused" the riots. "Too many social services cutbacks"
http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/05/new-riots-only-a-matter-of-time-author-warns-3912005/

And here is what awaits the UK and us in the none-too-distant future:
http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

Primary Rifle:
LWRC M6A2 w/ Eotech512

Primary Handgun:
Ruger GP100 Royal Phoenix

Old 02-23-2014, 08:20 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
And here is what awaits the UK and us in the none-too-distant future:
The police have being dealing with violent disorder and well armed terrorist groups in parts of the UK for over 30 years or more, so it wouldn't be anything new. There will possibly be riots at some time the UK, but they tend to be in a small area, and are usually easily contained. Its not something I will be losing any sleep over.

Last edited by manta; 02-23-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #13

Liked 158 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
LOL. SWAT? How do they do it in England? Throw tea cups? Well, if the "Petite" ladies wash out, maybe they can go to Japan and try to become Sumo Wrestlers…..

Lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Grant me the victory over my foes and those that wish to harm me and mine. Let not my last thought be “ If only I had my gun” ; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home , Let me die in a pile of brass.

Old 02-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1606 Times on 1099 Posts
Likes Given: 558

I don't know if this still holds true, but at one point you had to be a certain size to be a state trooper. Size and strength requirements are part of the job. If someone is to small to handle a common firearm and we need to reinvent bulletproof vests to fit a person they not fit for the job. I could see it now, a officer down in the middle of the street, his "partner" can't drag him to safety. The two women are not physically able to do the job. Whoever hired them should be fired.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

People Like This 
Old 02-25-2014, 06:56 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 412 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
LOL. SWAT? How do they do it in England? Throw tea cups? Well, if the "Petite" ladies wash out, maybe they can go to Japan and try to become Sumo Wrestlers…..
It would be funny if it was true. But the police in this part of the UK have more experience dealing with armed terrorist groups than any SWAT team in America.

Quote:
It is acknowledged world-wide that the Royal Ulster Constabulary (now the Police Service Northern Ireland - PSNI) is without doubt one of the most experienced Public Disorder capable forces Internationally with decades of experience dealing with everything from car bombs to sectarian violence, drugs, terrorism, racketeering, smuggling and murders. Few forces have this general experience .

Last edited by manta; 02-27-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1974 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 942

Here in the USA we were FORCED by the courts to lower our standards in ALL categories of qualification.
1. Height and weight to accommodate the Hispanics and women.
2. Physical agility, to accommodate women.
3. Mental, to accommodate minorities.
4. Integrity, to meet court ordered standard to hire minorities.
THEN, the courts ruled all this had to apply to ALL applicants so we got less qualified people of all races, colors, genders, and creeds.
Add to this the requirement of the psych test and it is no surprise we have A LOT of under/un qualified people going into LE!

An armed society is not always a polite society, but it is a free and safe society!
Self Defense is an absolute and natural right!
Keep your head down and your powder dry!